Saturday, April 7, 2018

HELP IN TIMES OF TROUBLE

Material supply
Psalm 34:10: The young lions lack and suffer hunger; but those who seek the Lordshall not lack any good thing.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Romans 8:32: He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
Philippians 4:19: And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Protection
Deuteronomy 33:27a: The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms;
Nahum 1:7: The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble;and He knows those who trust in Him.
Psalm 46:1: God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Psalm 91:9–10: Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,eventhe Most High, your dwelling place.10 No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling.
2 Timothy 4:18a: And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom.
Freedom from fear
Isaiah 12:2: Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’
Isaiah 41:10: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Psalm 23:4: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 27:1: The Lordis my light and my salvation;whom shall I fear?
Psalm 112:7: He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
Inner strength
Psalm 84:5a,7: Blessed is the man whose strength is in You.7 They go from strength to strength; each one appears before God in Zion.
Isaiah 40:31:But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Comfort
Psalm 71:21: You shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
Isaiah 51:12a: “I, even I, am He who comforts you.”
Psalm 103:13–14: As a father pities his children, so the Lordpities those who fear Him. 14 For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust.
Psalm 138:7a: Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me.
2 Corinthians 1:4: Who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
Guidance
Isaiah 42:16: I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 30:21: Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.
Proverbs 3:5–6: Trust in the Lordwith all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Jeremiah 33:3: Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.
James 1:5: If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Miracles
Matthew 17:20b : So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.”
Mark 9:23: Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
John 14:12:“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.”
John 14:14: If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

No comments :